What is Digital Marketing?
In simplistic terms, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of
Digital marketers monitor things like what is being viewed, how often and for how long, sales conversions,
what content works and doesn’t work, etc. While the Internet is, perhaps, the channel most closely associated
with digital marketing, others include wireless text messaging, mobile instant messaging, mobile apps, podcasts,
electronic billboards, digital television and radio channels, etc.
The Digital Marketing Professional Program offers students a fresh perspective in online marketing in the global scenario. The course aims to provide students a thorough understanding of digital marketing concepts with the help of live projects, case studies and world class training methods.
- 30 hours program spanning 1 hour of learning engagement every day
- Classroom training from expert faculty who have more than 15 yrs of experience
- Live projects for hands-on learning
- Placement assistance on successful completion of the program
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals or beginners seeking career opportunities in the marketing domain can join in this course
- Professionals who want to shift to digital marketing and beginners in the field of digital marketing
- Marketing professionals who use digital marketing to meet their objectives to market their site
- Affiliate marketers who want to use digital media to improve their business performance can attend this course
- Professionals who seek to improve the performance of their digital marketing campaigns.
- House Wifes can also spend time to attend the digital Marketing to market their sites
Upon completion of this course students will be able to
- Gain a fresh perspective on digital marketing in a global scenarios
- Develop a multichannel strategy that delivers on your marketing to meet ur goals
- Create digital brand building initiatives that work on global scenarios